Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
11 comments:
Dear 'Snitty Kitty'
So sorry
Teresa
So sorry Hester, poor lady must be so weak now.
Thinking of you
Marie x
Hugs. So hard. Sending good vibes Sybil xxx
So sorry to hear this.
Sorry to hear this - hopefully they have caught it in time x
Really sorry to hear this thinking of you
Kathy
Sorry to hear this. We've been through the same this year. Thinking of you xx
Sorry to hear this, thinking of you and your family.
Alex xx
Sue, hope all goes well for MIL
Sylvia
So sorry for your family and MIL...positive thoughts coming your way.
The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself. See the link below for more info.
#catched
www.ufgop.org
Post a Comment