As hubby was leaving work yesterday at 3pm he was accosted by an aggressive drunk.
It seems the drunk's garden is full of leaves and the leaves have come from the school grounds.
There are many trees in the school grounds, in the drunk's garden and all the surrounding gardens.
Said drunk thinks it should be hubby's responsibility to clear the leaves from his garden.
His comments were punctuated by many repeats of the F work, a few waved fists an regular pokes at hubby's chest.
I was most impressed that hubby didn't lump him one.
Hubby was aware that the altercation would be caught on CCTV, hence the lack of lumping the drunk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment