Tuesday 29 March 2016

Madness on the roads

I had to drive into town today and it was madness out there.

I drove into the multi-storey car park and joined a queue of 10 cars, we all had to wait whilst the person at the front of the queue took 15 attempts to get their car into the first space in the car park. There were hundreds of empty parking spaces, but no, it had to be that one.

On the way home I ended up following someone who was afraid of heights!
Well I assume that was the problem, they were inching over the speed bumps at a snails pace. They aren't even vicious humps either, I have low profile tyres as did the car in front, but even I can drive over them at 10mph without suffering from vertigo! 

No comments:

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...