Friday 22 July 2016

A reprieve and a wren

DD phoned a short time ago, her hubby is staying home tonight so I don't need to baby sit.

I did look after 18 month old DGD Suzy today from 11:30 until 2:45, we danced to the music on TV and brushed each others hair, well I brushed hers and she hit me on the head with the hair brush. Ten out of ten for effort but her coordination needs improvement.

When I was in the garden I saw a wren in one of the plum trees, I haven't seen a wren for years.

My beloved L&M and I went out for a carvery meal, cheap and cheerful and it saved me cooking.

2 comments:

galant said...

How lovely to see a wren ... I don't ever remember seeing one! We used to have loads of starlings, but they've all gone, never see any today, ditto blue tits.
Margaret P

Hard up Hester said...

We have a flock of sparrows nearby too.

Feeling stressed.

I'm worried about Beano, his nose is warm and dry and he hasn't wanted to go out for his usual walks today. My face is sore it feels...