I've just received an email to tell me that the dance classes I booked for my DGD will not now be going ahead.
The poor girls will be devastated. It was the only paid for event they had to look forward to this summer.
It is now too late to book anything else in even if I do receive my refund in a timely manner
Saturday, 30 July 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment