I made a bad decision on Saturday after dropping DGD home, there are various routes back to the marina, I made the mistake of driving past Englefield house!
I thought at first there had been an accident as there were so many people lollygagging around on the side of the road.
Then I realised they were hoping to catch a glimpse of Pippa Middleton's wedding guests.
Monday, 22 May 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment