Sunday 21 May 2017

Fecking idiots

I have items listed on eBay, one of these items is a fish tank, minus the fish obviously.

Someone has messaged me telling me that I have listed the item incorrectly!

Well it's my bloody fish tank so I think I know how big it is.

But he/she informed me that I'd made a mistake.

I replied saying that fish tanks are deceptive and hold more water that you'd think.

I have now received emails telling me I'm stupid, yada, yada.

I have reported the idiot to EBay, somehow I  don't think they will be winning the tank.

5 comments:

justjill said...

Unbelievable!! Where do these people come from?

Hard up Hester said...

Someone else has asked me 17 separate questions about the tank but hasn't placed a bid!

Bonnie said...

Bellends!

Bonnie said...

Bellends!

galant said...

Maybe they are little people who want to use it as an indoor pool?
Margaret P

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...