Well the shower cubicle is definitely big enough for two.
It wasn't until I'd finished and got out that I realised that the clothes airer was still in the shower with me.
Sunday, 7 May 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
7 comments:
Oh no, does Capt HS know this lol?
Hope there weren't any clothes on the airer!
Col no the airer was empty.
Maureen, he does now!
Ooo la la misses ;)
Ooo la la misses ;)
Oh, you are so funny. I hope it wasn't covered in clothes that were almost dry! Well, they won't be now!
Margaret P
LOL that's funny!
Post a Comment