Sunday, 30 March 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Good for you! reuse and saving $$$....can't wait to see the dresses!
From Margie in Toronto - I wish I was as creative as you and so many others online - my sisters are the crafty ones and I spent more time ripping out zippers and seams during Home Ec class than I ever spent making things. Your dresses will be lovely.
Post a Comment