Firstly, congratulations to Catherine, who won the giveaway book, I wish I could send all of you a copy of the book.
I phoned the AA today as they wanted to charge me £175 this year. I negotiated the price down to £45, much better as I don't travel far I just dread getting stuck somewhere with a defunct car.
I've also made a few quid on Ebay, not much, but every little helps.
Saturday, 8 March 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
Exicited! I hope it's me! - But as there were 5 Catherine's in my class I know there are lots of us about. I love Jacks blog but relate more to 'Snitty Kitty' and really look forward to Sues' posts.
Hi
there were 2 Catherine's, but I have another copy of the book, let me have your address & I'll put the book in the post to you.
Thank you, I have received the book and am trying the sardine pasta recipe tonight!
Post a Comment