I'm not finding the time to blog much at the moment, I'm still helping Lizzie out by drying her washing most days.
Thursday, by the time I arrived home from work my ankles were badly swollen, the are usually a little swollen by the end of each day, but Thursday evening they were huge & I could barely walk. I went to bed at 7ish & slept through until 5:30, when it was time to get up and get ready for work.
Catherine, I'm glad the book arrived, I hope you enjoy it.
Yesterday I swept & washed the downstairs floors, today I need to do upstairs. I'd like to get the sewing machine out for an hour too, but I'm not sure I'll manage it.
I will take some garden pics when it gets lighter & post them later.
Sunday, 23 March 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Hope you're feeling better soon, that ankles thing sounds painful :-(
Rest up! Swollen ankles must be a sign that your body is not happy.:( Take care :)
Post a Comment