I've made another eBay sale, that's 4 this month & I've listed 3 more items.
Today's sales bring the total to £63 since February, I shan't get rich, shall I, but it all helps.
I also took a finished taggie to work & got £5 for it.
Monday, 17 March 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Well done!
Good for you, you're doing great. Like you said, every little bit helps!
Post a Comment