The evenings are getting longer & lighter so rather than spending every evening under my quilt making crochet baby blankets I've started using some of my fabric stash. I've cut out 10 x 16 inch poly cotton squares, 10 x 16 inch fleece squares & lots of small lengths of coloured ribbon.
I had two long narrow pieces of poly cotton left after cutting out the squares, I then cut the pieces into four lengths, these I will make into scrunchies.
These are the fabrics I'm using, the light isn't good enough to photograph the darker fleece, I'll try to get a picture of it tomorrow.
I shall still crochet for an hour or so just before I go to bed as I can't sit & do nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Pretty fabrics there:)
A lot of fabric is given to me by people clearing out & not knowing what else to do.
Post a Comment