Monday 10 March 2014

Lighter nights & using up my stash

The evenings are getting longer & lighter so rather than spending every evening under my quilt making crochet baby blankets I've started using some of my fabric stash. I've cut out 10 x 16 inch poly cotton squares, 10 x 16 inch fleece squares & lots of small lengths of coloured ribbon.
I had two long narrow pieces of poly cotton left after cutting out the squares, I then cut the pieces into four lengths, these I will make into scrunchies. 
These are the fabrics I'm using, the light isn't good enough to photograph the darker fleece, I'll try to get a picture of it tomorrow.


I shall still crochet for an hour or so just before I go to bed as I can't sit & do nothing.

2 comments:

frugal freesia said...

Pretty fabrics there:)

Hard up Hester said...

A lot of fabric is given to me by people clearing out & not knowing what else to do.

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...