| This fabric was more difficult to work with, bit the dress is finished now. Tomorrow I'll wash them both. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
They look really nice - just the sort of thing that will take you through a lot of different situations. I am soooo impressed. You got them done so quickly! WS xxx
Very nice, wish I could sew that well!
Post a Comment