It's review time again, most people are having their reviews in groups, but 2 of us have our reviews alone.
My colleague and I are both very worried, we will know our fate on Thursday.
One staff member has had part of their job taken away and has been advised to expect a £3000 pay cut, ouch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Obviously this isn't the only problem in our marriage but it's very indicative of Steve's behaviour. We both suffer from hearing...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
4 comments:
Good luck! x
We have supervisors here , at our school, that were so nasty that people refused to go into meetings with them alone..you can take someone with you....
Thanks Lyssa.
Lynda, it must be something about schools, I think it is unfair that the meeting is 3 against 1, but that's the sort of thing antagonises me. I'll be too bloody cross to be intimidated!
At the moment I'm more worried about my husband who has been badly affected by the reshuffle in his department.
I hope your job - and salary - is safe, Hester. You don't deserve all this hassle.
Post a Comment