To take my mind off the sadness I went to the kitchen and cleared and tidied the larder cupboard and fridge. I dug out a few items that needed using up.
I chopped and sliced and sautéed and simmered until I had this.
This morning I cooked some rice to go with it.
And packed it ready for the freezer. Six portions of delicious vegetarian curry for me for next week, my L&M is working the late shift and doesn't want to eat when he gets home around 10ish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...



3 comments:
Good that you were able to do that...Sometimes being busy helps when you're dealing with grief or upset. Best to you and your curry looks wonderful.
Glad you can find comfort in such a way. x
I am sure that being busy does help with the grief - at least it takes your mind off it for a while and then periods between the grief lengthen. It is very sad, no denying that, but I hope you will feel better before too long, if that doesn't sound callous - it's not meant to.
Chin up, Hester,
Margaret P
Post a Comment