Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
17 comments:
Many congratulations.
Congratulations xxx
Congratulations. I hope that Mom and babies are doing well xxx
Exciting!! congratulations xx
them turnmalsCongratulations....wonderful news and good weights too.
Congratulations!
Many congratulations. Hope DD and babies are well.
Marie
Many congratulations to you all.
Congratulations! Hope mum and babies are all doing well :) x
Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations!!
Hope mum & babies are both doing well x
Many congratulations! Hope that Mum and both babies are doing well
Congrats! I hope all are well!
Congratulations. Hope mummy and Babies are doing well? What a wonderful blessing.
Congratulations xxx
Our second grandson arrived this morning (7/5) at 5.46 am. Little fattie weighed 8lbs 11oz! He's gorgeous and shares his birthday with your beautiful babies. Congratulations, Granny buddy!
Congratulations to you Janet
Post a Comment