My beloved is unwell, it is labyrinthitis, unfortunately he couldn't stop throwing up long enough to get to the Dr's until today.
We got as far as the front door to work on Tuesday when he started to be sick. I unlocked the main building, but then had to bring him home.
He is a hideous patient, needy and bad tempered, constantly wanting help, a drink, entertaining etc, but everything I do and say is wrong. I'm wearing a path in the carpet up and down stairs every time he calls, hey ho, hopefully he'll feel better soon. He has seasickness pills to take & has to return to the Dr's next week.
Thursday, 24 September 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
You have my deepest sympathy so, there's nothing quite like a sick bloke, everything is terminal for them
Oh Kate, that is so true, I had the same thing last year and got bugger all sympathy from him.
I have had that too...nasty business. All I did was take the tablets and sleep, as they knocked me right out. I live in fear it will come back...
Your baking sounds delicious! Glad you were there for GS. Nice to know he knows he can depend in you!
Sounds very familiar!
Post a Comment