Sunday 20 September 2015

Pics of twins and pet update

I'm sure Grandpa won't mind if I help him dig.

I think I best tidy up before Nana see's the mess we've made

This is what DS's cat looks like, this picture was borrowed from the Korat Cat website.

I sent DS & hid GF the following message on FB after I'd fed the cats, just to put their minds at rest.
Dear Mummy & Daddy thank you for sending the nice lady round to feed us, JC wouldn't come downstairs, but I did & got lots of cuddles. Next time you go away can you choose someone a bit more intelligent to take care of us, although she noticed I was beautiful & told me so, she didn't understand that I wanted to go in the garden no matter how many times I told her!, love KC
 

No comments:

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...