DS came over this evening, he left his key with me so I can feed his GF's cats whilst they are on holiday.
DS is a firefighter, he has just applied to become a co-responder and will go on the course when he returns from his holiday.
The aim of a co-responder team is to preserve life
until the arrival of either a Rapid Response Vehicle
(RRV) or an ambulance. Co-responder vehicles are
equipped with oxygen and automatic
external defibrillation (AED) equipment.
Wednesday, 16 September 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
You should be proud - that is awesome! I have incredible respect for people that do what your son does, and you have obviously done something right to have such an amazing son. xxx
Post a Comment