Have you seen the film Overboard, Goldie Hawn & Kurt Russell?
At one point in the film, after struggling to look after 3 rambunctious boys, she left looking dazed going 'Bu bu bu bu'.
I know exactly how she felt!
I have received the first order I placed so that's all been sorted out and delivered.
I've managed to get 2 loads of washing dry on the line.
Collected conkers.
Visited DS's to feed & fuss his cats.
I have processed a bag containing about 20lbs of apples and pears for the freezer.
I needed to defrost the freezer to make room for all the fruit.
My L&M is feeling slightly less dizzy but is still extremely grumpy as he can't drink with the medication he is on. It's GP weekend and that usually means a beer and a burger during the race.
I've done all this and more, all the time whilst having conversations along the lines of.
'It was Suzy's birthday yesterday, not this yesterday, the one last week'.
And, 'I want to grow some of those blue things that you can eat the bottom of'
And the conversation about my long dead mother and her Marry Me ring.
Saturday, 26 September 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment