We took Eileen to her dance class yesterday.
This is what she said in the car.
'My best friend is called Gracie'
'Gracie & I are fart sisters, we both fart when we eat
apple peel'
'Everything in Nana's house makes her fart,
she farts all the time!'
I hadn't, honestly, but unfortunately the DGC all find
my tummy problems hysterically funny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
My son is threatening to write a book about his 14 month old daughter, called "fart pants" because she is so, so windy!
Post a Comment