I'm not sure what I've done but I was walking along a corridor today when I was suddenly struck with a severe pain in my back. I managed to get to my office & take a couple of painkillers, after a while they took the edge off the pain, but I couldn't bend or twist for some time. It still hurts if I take a deep breath but most other movement is manageable now. I'm going to have an early night and hope it's better in the morning.
Fortunately I had an easy meal planned for tonight.
I cooked some pasta, added some sliced green beans towards the end of the cooking time. Once it was cooked I added some cooked flaked salmon and stirred in a big dollop of quark. I made enough for lunch tomorrow as well.
Tuesday, 8 September 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
From Margie in Toronto - hope you feel better by the morning - and take it easy tomorrow - no heavy lifting.
Thanks Margie, I'm feeling much better now
Post a Comment