Today we looked after the twins, they are great fun, both walking, she more steadily than he. She eats her food, he prefers to swim in his. They both love watching the fish, opening & shutting their mouths in time with the fish. They both make lots of animal noises when looking at their animal picture book. Neither of them made a fuss when Mum & Dad left, mind you, the toy box may have helped there.
After the twins left, I made hubby a fully loaded burger in a bun, we watched the Singapore GP Qually and then I went to DS's house to feed the cats.
One of them was peeping round the top of the stairs when I arrived, she came downstairs almost immediately. I sat on the sofa and she climbed on my knee & had lots of strokes and cuddle.
She is a Thai Blue Point, very beautiful and very affectionate.
Saturday, 19 September 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment