One of hubby's colleague brings a packed lunch to work every day and every day his wife puts a cadbury's flake in his lunch box and every day he throws it in the bin, complaining that he doesn't like flakes.
I wonder how much it works out to over a year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
7 comments:
Please can you fish the flakes out of the bin and send them here because I like them!
What a waste! He could at least give them to one of his colleagues. Talk about lack od communication, maybe he should have a word with the wife!
words fail me!
words fail me!
What an ungrateful sod. His wife makes his packed lunch for him and is kind enough to put in a Flake, and he throws it away! He could make his packed lunch himself and put in whatever he likes. Or he could just say to her that he'd like to have something different, he doesn't have to tell her he doesn't like them.
How silly is that and what a waste of money. Agree with what others said especially Witch Hazel "what an ungrateful sod"
I am such a nerd I had to work that out a 4 pack is £1 a go at the moment in Asda. Taking out the possible 25 days a year. Approximately £60. So your OH could asking him for them before he puts them in the bin. or he could tell his wife he doesnt want them.
Post a Comment