And tonight has been nothing like quiet.
First my grandson arrived unexpectedly, he was supposed to be doing something after school that was cancelled, he knew there would be no-one at his house so he had the sense to walk to my house.
I cooked HM fish & chips for tea, I helped hubby downstairs to eat it and then helped him back to bed.
I took DGS to meet his mum at the barbers at 5.
I went shopping to buy some butter so I could make cakes for the Macmillan cake sale tomorrow.
I took hubby a cuppa upstairs and then a coke.
I then went to DS's house to feed his cats, for the first time, both cats came down for a cuddle, it's the first time I've seen the ginger tom, he is usually too nervous.
I came home and made hubby another cuppa, then I made 2 dozen choc chip cookies and 2 dozen cherry muffins, they are cooking as I type.
It's gone 9 o'clock, I still need to do my online banking and make another extra mortgage payment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
That's a busy evening. Hope you managed to get your feet up for half an hour. Men make such terrible patients, hope hubby starts to feel better soon. xx
Post a Comment