DGS is settling well at secondary school, I'm lending a hand where I can.
He wants to do a couple of after school activities, mainly rugby.
Unfortunately training finishes at 4:30, at 4:30 his mum & dad are mid car/kids swap 3 miles from home.
Dad works 7:30 until 4, mum works 5 until 10. Mum drives to dad's place of work at 4, dad takes the kids an walks them home, mum drives on to work.
This will continue until they can afford another car, I can't help as I can't get all of them in my car.
So I help by doing the after school runs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
School pick ups and drop offs are worth their weight in gold to working parents. I don't know where we'd have been in the past without Marks's mum and dad helping us out with this. xx
Post a Comment