![]() |
| I forgot to post this pic earlier, 2 baby cardigans finished and given to a friend with a new baby. |
Thursday, 11 February 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...

7 comments:
Hester they are beautiful, clever you.
I am sure your friend will be so pleased with them.
I hope you are feeling OK (just) take things steady
Marie xx
They're so pretty, lucky friends to be receiving them.
Your crochet cardis are lovely, you are a very talented lady!
Gizzysmum
xxx
Love that mint colour-I used to knit a lot for my daughter with this shade. Catriona
Beautiful!
Lovely work! Both are so pretty.
Those are so pretty Hester. The baby will look lovely in them.
Post a Comment