I managed a full day at work today I wasn't sure I would manage it but I did.
It was a fairly quiet day so that helped.
The Tena Lady sneezes have stopped thankfully, I'm a bit congested and almost stone deaf, I can cope with that.
I am feeling well enough to crochet, always a plus.
I'm meeting up with DD1 tomorrow evening, I'm really looking forward to it, we can chat and put the world to rights.
Monday, 1 February 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
Glad you are feeling a bit better.
Thank you
Being a bit deaf means you don't have to hear anyone moaning and you can go round with an oblivious silly grin all day!
Post a Comment