Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...




5 comments:
What lovely things you see right outside your door.
What a pretty spot! Glad to hear that you had a nice visit with friends. Get some rest!
What a gorgeous spot - lovely place to socialise. Are you aable to stay there for a while? Hugs x
No Beacee we cannot syay, we have moved on.
Lovely. Thanks for the photos. Lovely to have some social life too.
Post a Comment