I spent some time today tidying the living room, one corner of it was piled high with yarn & fabric that has built up from where I've been crafting away. I have sorted the yarn, tidied the quilt fabric & the corner looks better. I've unpicked zips & saved buttons from old items of clothing & saved a bag fabric for the 2 quilts I have planned. I've sorted out the yarn for 3 knitted scarves & 2 crochet blankets, I have 'project bags' ready to grab & go for when I want something to do. I've also unearthed my kindle & put it on charge, I shall be taking it to work daily as I will be lunching alone now people have been asked to change their break times.
I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow as they are struggling to get my blood pressure down, MIL gets her results tomorrow, DD1 is 33 weeks & has her bag packed & is all ready at home, DD2 is 20 weeks & is feeling lots better, it's a miracle she's hung on to the baby as she's been so unwell. Stressed, moi, much! It can only get harder, lol.
Monday, 21 April 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
6 comments:
Quiet in your neck of the woods then!!! Hope all goes well with all the medical bits with everyone! Good luck for work!!
Thank you RQ
oh my gosh, stress, wow!!! I hope you blood pressure goes own when babies are born and motherinlaw is well, take care,
Sending good vibes for the blood pressure and your daughters! WS xxx
Mothers and grandmothers always have worries....it's our lot in life. But please take care of you too. Hope work goes well for you. I have those project sort bags also....and I need to get busy with them. So many quilts to do!
Thank you
Post a Comment