Business must be brisk, the local dealer has upgraded from a flashy Mercedes to an even flashier Bentley!
Although I don't enjoy the colder weather, it does have some benefits. Our local jogger will stop jogging, I don't usually have a problem with joggers, apart from this one. He is somewhere between 65 and 75 and wears white lycra cycling shorts! As they are very tight they leave little to the imagination and he will stand on the corner of the road thrusting his groin towards any female passers by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
A car salesman swapping from one flashy car to another would put me right off buying a car from him, I'm afraid. Obviously, he turns an excellent profit - but it won't be coming out of MY pocket!
Is your back better now? I hope the pain has gone.
As for your local geriatric jogger gyrating his bony hips (and other unsavoury bits) in front of long-suffering local ladies - EURGH!!!!!
I'm guessing he's not a car dealer........
Hi Rambler, Sooze is correct, I should have made it clear, it our local drug dealer, not a car dealer.
Oooops! My mistake! I live in a very quiet rural area and thoughts of drug dealers rarely spring to mind, I'm very glad to say.
Post a Comment