Monday 22 August 2016

Ebay

I've listed a lot of items on eBay, I have more to list.
You know that thing on eBay where is says 'View other items from this seller'?
If people do they are in for a surprise.
The weird and wonderful assortment of things I'm listing includes a PVC corset dress, an aircon unit, 3 pairs of skiing goggles and some handcuffs.
I'm adding a couple of items a day and some items have watchers so I hope they sell.
I took three pillows round to a neighbour, she can use them for toy stuffing and I found a few more DVD's for the local nursing home.

1 comment:

Frugal in Bucks said...

That sure is assorted. Good luck with the bids!

Feeling stressed.

I'm worried about Beano, his nose is warm and dry and he hasn't wanted to go out for his usual walks today. My face is sore it feels...