Thursday 4 August 2016

What a muppet

A friend collected a load of gardening equipment today, she will come back next weekend for more.

I've been putting other items, plastic garden chairs, washing basket etc. out by my bin and they have been disappearing, this is great as it saves the items going to landfill.

Unfortunately on one of my trips to the bin I managed to lock myself out.

I didn't feel like waking to work to collect my L&M's keys.

So I climbed over my 6ft high, securely padlocked gate.

Not bad for a short, fat pensioner wearing a dress!

5 comments:

justjill said...

Love the image that brought to my mind. Hope it worked.

sweet blondie blue eyes said...

That
I would have loved to see!!!

Sheila said...

Oh Hester that did make me smile.
You are wonderful-x-

Anonymous said...

Lord! That was funny! Sorry for your trouble but this gave me a giggle. Your are a resourceful woman!

Joyce

Hard up Hester said...

It's not the first time I've had to climb over the gate, I climb from the recycling box on to the wheely bin and from there over the gate and drop down the other side.

Suggestions

Thanks for the suggestions but Steve won't eat the beef now what ever I do to it. There is far too much for me to eat, it would take me ...