Sunday 14 August 2016

Feeling guilty

I just can't throw off the feeling of guilt.

I know it was my fault, I was behind the wheel at the time and I know I was struggling to find the correct pedal.

I also couldn't see properly everything appeared dark, as though a blind had been pulled over windscreen, or maybe I was falling asleep.

I know people were injured, there may even have been fatalities, though I sincerely hope not.

I still remember the terror when I jumped out and hid amongst the crowds that had gathered round.

Unfortunately it is very, very difficult to drive a double decker bus through a city centre.

Especially when I'm actually asleep in bed.

7 comments:

Janice said...

OMG, you had me going for a minute!! Thank goodness it was a dream!

Terry said...

Must have been terrifying while it lasted - dreams can be so vivid and so plausible.

Lyssa Medana said...

Some dreams leave you shaken all day.

hugs x

Sheila said...

How horrible for you-x-

Jackie said...

That was some nightmare.

Hard up Hester said...

I was not nice, and it was ages before the feeling of guilt left me.

galant said...

I sometimes have experiences like that. It's not funny at the time, though!
Margaret P

Suggestions

Thanks for the suggestions but Steve won't eat the beef now what ever I do to it. There is far too much for me to eat, it would take me ...