Tuesday 2 August 2016

Just an average night

I went to bed around 10 and was asleep by 11ish.

I woke at 1am and went to the bathroom.

Went back to bed but couldn't get back to sleep, so I read my kindle until 2:30 and then went back to sleep.

At 4am I woke in a panic as I realised I hadn't booked the long stay airport parking for my holiday.

What the fuck?

I'm not going on holiday, I don't even have a sodding passport!

It took me ages to fall asleep again because of the adrenalin rush and then the alarm went off.

Today I have to move all the furniture that is being collected downstairs and line it up in the hall.

Tomorrow my own personal House Doctor is coming to give me advice (my daughter in law who flips properties).

I also have my daughter's dogs staying for 5 days. That will put a stop to the decorating, wet paint and dog hairs don't mix!


2 comments:

kate steeper said...

pmsl at this , im so familiar with waking up with random panics that are ridiculous in the extreme ...maybe we should devise a series of badges presented to ladies nd gentlemen of a certain age for achieving certain points in the getting older process ? Sort of Brownie badge type theme ?

galant said...

I don't have a passport either. So, Hard Up Hester, that makes two of us in the UK without a passport!
Best of luck with the furniture line up, and with your own personal House Doctor!
Margaret P

Suggestions

Thanks for the suggestions but Steve won't eat the beef now what ever I do to it. There is far too much for me to eat, it would take me ...