Saturday 16 May 2020

Comments

Thank you for all your comments, unfortunately I draw about as well as I fly so I am unable to illustrate my stories.

I did consider having a small run of books published so my grandchildren could have a copy but the costs are prohibitive.

I see another horrible comment was left on here about how people are dying in droves in nursing home, the idiot posting these comments is American, I have deleted the comment as I think it is a spam bot and I'd hate anyone to be upset by it.

4 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

I think most of us have seen that comment, it's been added on my blog, it never gets published, oh well being human is about us all being very different.

Winters End Rambler said...

Have you considered a photo book....you can add in the text...there is a site offering one free per month and you just pay postage...I intend to do some for our grand children. x

The Weaver of Grass said...

Have you looked into Amazon and printing your books - I think there is some way they will print them but don't know much about it - but may be worth inestigating.

Lyssa Medana said...

You can do a self publish on Amazon where you print on demand, but the books are expensive.You don't have to pay anything upfront, just pay for a copy. You could make a book cover on Canva (lots of free stuff) and possibly Unsplash (free images).

Sending good vibes. It's a really tough thing to do, but perhaps you could nibble away at it over time.

Hugs x

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...