Friday 15 May 2020

Busy here today

With the relaxation of the rules lots of people arrived on the marina  today to check out their boats. They cannot currently stay overnight so by 7 o'clock the marina was empty again.
I expect a lot more people will visit over the weekend.

After a couple of relatively painfree days my gout has been bad again today so I've spent time with my foot raised. I'm hopeful of getting a Dr's appointment within the next three weeks.

I have done some sewing, a bag repair for another boater, they repaid the favour by bringing us a fresh loaf from the bakers they visit.

I've started making some masks but the interfacing I have is too thick, I have ordered some lightweight interfacing, it should arrive soon.

Steve has run out of paint, he has ordered more but it won't be here until Monday.

4 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

I have been making mask and using tea towels for the lining, I have a few in my stash. Hope your feeling better soon.

justjill said...

Hope things improve for you.x

Judyk2310 said...

I watched Life on a Narrow Boat with David Johns and thought about you and your boat. I found his videos very interesting and the countryside beautiful.

mamasmercantile said...

Hope you feel better soon and are able to get a doctors appointment.

New neighbours.

A couple of days ago I met the couple who have purchased one of the flats here. The flat is over two floors, has two bedrooms, two bathrooms...