Or is there a dalek in my bed?
Hubby has one of the Actipatch free samples.
He wears it on his shoulder.
It has a little red light on it.
In the middle of the night, it shines out.
When he's laying beside me it looks like the eye on top of the mountain in Mordor.
When he gets up and shuffles to the toilet it looks like a dalek wandering around the bedroom.
Wednesday, 21 October 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
Love you post is made me laugh
what is an acti patch ?
tessa
http://actipatch.com/
thankyou
tessa
Post a Comment