I haven't organised the boat insurance or sorted out the boat licence but as we will not own the boat until early next week I will wait 'til then to do it.
I have got a quote for the boat safety repairs £300 and told the broker not to worry about getting the vendor to make another price reduction. If the repairs were to cost more then maybe I would, but we've paid £6000 under the asking price and that's fine by me.
The contracts will be exchanged early next week, the boat safety work will be completed along with the stove and solar panels, the pram cover repair needs to be sorted. The handover by the vendor is on 18th March.
Tonight we have ifits for tea, if it's in the freezer we're eating it, today I found some sliced roast beef that we'll have with potato croquettes (left from a co-op £5 deal) roast parsnips left from Christmas some carrot and swede mash, peas and gravy.