Wednesday 8 March 2017

Sleep

Last night I slept for 2 hours, that was all I could manage whilst clinging to the edge of the precipice known as 'my side of the bed' all 6 inches of it!
Once he realised I was awake my L&M wanted to know if I licensed and insured the boat as I'd claimed or had I just given up faced with the interminable page of bumpf I'd filled in. Then he felt the need to discuss the list of phone calls I need to make tomorrow concerning said boat. Then to tell me he couldn't sleep, no shit Sherlock! I'd managed to work that one out. Finally he complained that I was jiggling the whole bed when I typed or turned a page on my kindle. Incredibly, by 7am he was still alive and fast asleep, I meanwhile was half asleep and heading for work!

7 comments:

e said...

Poor you. I hope you can get some rest.

Winters End Rambler said...

Can he swim?! x

Eeek said...

Hope work wasn't too torturous. If I don't get enough sleep I have a headache the following day. Sympathies

Eeek said...

Hope work wasn't too torturous. If I don't get enough sleep I have a headache the following day. Sympathies

Margie from Toronto said...

I'm still laughing at "Winters End Rambler's" comment! You truly have the patience of a saint!

Anonymous said...

You seriously should be doing full time comedy. L & M is incredibly lucky to still be in the land of the living!!!! Sheridan in Queensland.

Hard up Hester said...

Brilliant Winters End, but yes he can, better than I can!
I think I need less sleep the older I get so it's not too bad.

Feeling stressed.

I'm worried about Beano, his nose is warm and dry and he hasn't wanted to go out for his usual walks today. My face is sore it feels...