It's nearly 8 and we have moored up for the night.
We left the Marina and set off along the cut.
We are through the very wet Crick tunnel and within sight and sound of the motorway.
Tomorrow we tackle the Watford lock flight.
Saturday, 8 April 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
Is the Crick tunnel very long? It sounds horrendous to me - perhaps it gave you a crick in your neck?
Lovely that you are finally on your boaty!
Margaret P
Post a Comment