We survived the Watford lock flight!
We're having a few WiFi problems, I will update when I can, but I'm having problems loading pics.
Tomorrow we are tackling the Napton locks.
Saturday, 8 April 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
Good Luck!
Good Luck - will look forward to pictures once you have everything sorted.
Hi Hester, glad all is going well. I found with the MiFi especially in the Lake District that there were blank spots where you could not get reception, that may be the case with yours. Keep trying, otherwise we will look forward to photies when you get back to your home berth.
I have no idea where all these places are, it's a whole world away from us here in Devon with few waterways, but it all sounds exciting. Are you missing any of the comforts of a house, or is your boat nice and snug and comfy?
Look forward to pix when you can get the internet sorted,
Margaret P
Post a Comment