Sunday 23 April 2017

Ow, ow, ow

I've done 6 lots of washing and got it dry mainly outside.
I've cleaned the washing machine filter.
Gallons of water and gunk came out.
I've scrubbed the floors downstairs, to mop up all the gunk from the washing machine!
I've packed up a lot of my craft stuff and now I'm knackered and my hands hurt.
I was given a small bottle of prosecco a while ago, I'm very tempted to open it.
Unfortunately I can't I don't have any grip left in my hands.
I should have asked Captain Hot Stuff to open it before he went out.
I didn't want the prosecco then, now I do.

3 comments:

Margie from Toronto said...

That's a lot of work! You deserve at least a glass or two of wine!

galant said...

Swabbing the decks is fine, Hester, just as you don't have to walk the plank! Try and get some rest, girl, you sound like you need it. Night, night.
Margaret P

Stef said...

Oh have never cleaned my washing machine filter...shame on me

New neighbours.

A couple of days ago I met the couple who have purchased one of the flats here. The flat is over two floors, has two bedrooms, two bathrooms...