We left our overnight mooring on the Thames just before 9 this morning. Twelve locks, six swing bridges a trip through the Oracle shopping centre and nine hours later we arrived at our home mooring only to find someone else moored on our jetty.
We have a temporary mooring for tonight, hopefully there will be room for us on another jetty tomorrow!
Tuesday, 18 April 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
7 comments:
You've had quite an adventure. Welcome Home.
Joan (Wales)
Welcome home, and well done, hope you enjoyed the trip, now you need to get sorted for living on board full time.
Welcome home.
That was a journey and a half-x-
Well done, I am thrilled for you. Exciting times ahead.
I am looking forward to your posts about life aboard.
Love from Pam in TX.x
Well done to you both on successfully completing your first long journey. Time for a few days R and R befor you start back at work? Catriona
So glad it was a safe (and largely uneventful) trip! You made excellent progress.
I love watching boats, especially narrow boats, sail through The Oracle on a sunny day. It must feel a bit strange knowing you are being watched by SO many people.
Post a Comment