We have our vaccine appointments tomorrow, 8:50 and 9:10.
Friday, 12 February 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
5 comments:
Oh fab news, Sue
We had our this morning. It all went well. No hold ups
Good for you! Still waiting here!
Hope they went well.
Mom just got her second one (Pfizer) and had only very mild symptoms. We get our second jabs on Feb. 24 but I plan on continuing to wear my mask when around others. My stress level reduced significantly. We are thankful our state has a great website for signing up. As soon as we qualified we tried and got in the same day. Helps to live close to 9 hospitals that have a bunch of clinics for their employees and the public. Other states in the US are not as well organized.
Post a Comment