Saturday, 8 March 2014
I'm knucking fackered
My darling granddaughter Norah has just been collected by her Mum Lizzie, Norah has been here since yesterday after gym club, my beloved L&M has gone out for a drink with a friend, he left 2 hours earlier than he needed to. I think he'd had enough of being a spy on a secret mission, crawling round the floor looking for hidden magic stones! Norah & I went to the sorting office to collect a lamp I'd ordered, went to the service station to put petrol in the car, went to the supermarket to buy bread & Kinder eggs, we hung washing on the line, we did jigsaw puzzles, read stories, wrote letters, did drawing & colouring, fed the fish, we did some sewing to make bedding for some dollies, found a hat and scarf for Norah in case it snows next week & made cress heads. Tomorrow my L&M & I are collecting DGS Neal & taking him to the garden centre & to look at the tropical fish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
You're a brilliant Nana, I don't know how you do it! X
Sounds like a day of good fun to me :)
That is going to be my new phrase!
Post a Comment