I'm having a busy week, my L&M's shifts have changed part way through the week, so Monday & Tuesday were 2 late nights on the trot & now we have early mornings. Unfortunately either way means a long day for me.
Every day, after work I've been to DD Lizzie's to collect wet washing, her twirly washing line snapped & her tumble drier is on the blink, so Mum to the rescue, I've had washing on the line & over the airers. I have more room to stand airers as I have spare bedrooms.
I've made some eBay sales that have been packaged up & dispatched, so a trip to the post office has been fitted in too.
Helen, my other DD has also been round with curtains to be altered, despite being huge with the expected twins she & her partner are busy redecorating their house, they are hoping to move to a bigger house in the New Year so they have room for all the children.
I've also been baking & make banana loaf, choc chip muffins & cherry buns.
In between this I've managed to make more taggies & do a few more rows of crochet.
I'm off to bed now as I need an early night to recharge my batteries!
Wednesday, 19 March 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
From Margie in Toronto
I'm exhausted just reading this! Hope you had a good night's sleep - you are a good mom!
This sounds a little like my days! Kids grandkids and things not working....but I enjoy as I'm sure you do to be there for them when they need me :)
Post a Comment