Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
That is good news, she's been messed around so much.
Good news
Good luck to DD and her family. It is an absolute disgrace the way she has been mucked about. I hope all goes well for them from now on.
That's such good news, she's been messed about so badly!
Hope all goes well
Post a Comment