![]() |
My little Tete-a-tete are in flower and in front of them a few little crocus. No snowdrops, despite planting them in the green last year.
Hopefully the grape hyacinth will bloom this year.
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...

3 comments:
Doesn't it make you feel good when the bulbs come poking through. only about 6 weeks to the country car boots, whooo hoooo
Briony
x
My snowdrops haven't come up either this year. They were planted in the green too.
I have a lovely little clump of Tete-a-tete though and they are so pretty-x-
Our snowdrops got moved around a lot last year due to changes in flower beds, this was after flowering, so in the green phase as you say, and they seem to be only just coming up to flower. Very late. Especially as everything else is racing to flower.
Post a Comment